Apartment with vintage charm on the 1st floor of La Maison Matelot, bright with a spacious shower and the family's Norman wardrobe.
- 33 M2 apartment on the 1st floor of La Maison Matelot
- 100 m from the sea, not far from moored boats and small shops
- 1 living room with kitchenette, dining area and 1 extra daybed, 1 small bedroom, 1 SDD
- Description: Named in reference to its beautiful Norman wardrobe, family furniture passed down for several generations, in contrast to a chic marine decor and vintage touches. This particularly bright apartment of approximately 33 M2, for 2 people is composed of:- On entering, living room of 17 M2 with fitted kitchen, Norman wardrobe as a dresser, table and 3 chairs, 1 bed (70 * 190) ideal for 1 child and acting as a day seat, TV / DVD / Ipod-Iphone / WiFi station - 9 m2 bedroom with a double bed (140 * 190), - 7 m2 shower room with an old desk on which we put a basin, large mirror, shower, WC, hairdryer , wardrobe. Windows side: Very bright apartment. The living room and the bedroom face south, on a small square. Some residents park on this square. The shower room overlooks Halley lane with cathedral glass panes.
- Decoration: Classic spirit (bourgeois with moldings, family furniture in dark wood) in contrast to a chic marine decoration and vintage accessories (50s / 60s) or reissues design. Paintings in shades of soft blue, gray and white. Beautiful old parquet in the living room, seagrass in the bedroom, painted parquet in the shower room. Some marine objects here and there, books available.
- Parking :free public in the villageFree public parking in the village
- Duration of stay: 2 nights minimum (except bridges 3/4 nights and some school holidays 5/7 nights)
- Check-in: 5 p.m. (late arrival possible) / Check-out: noon
- Non-smoking, pets not accepted
- Cot and baby chair loan upon prior confirmation
Before booking, see full description and photos on =>