NO TV | NO WASHING MACHINE
In an old fisherman's house, terraced, in Caen stone, perpendicular to the sea, 20 meters from the seafront and quay, apartment on 3 floors, a beautiful atypical space of approximately 75 M2 on the ground, completely renovated and redesigned .
A beautiful stone wall, a section of brick walls and a wooden ceiling / floor have been preserved.
The place is deliberately refined in decor, equipped with modular furniture. There are no interior doors (except for the shower room / WC of course) and no sound insulation between the 1st and 2nd floor.
• Ground floor: Independent entrance. Fully tiled shower room / WC with Italian shower, modern washbasin, suspended WC. Hair dryer. Towels.
Straight wooden staircase.
• 1st floor: Living space with
- kitchen area equipped with professional stainless steel, Falcon induction cooker with 2 ovens, Mauviel cookware, Liebherr fridge-freezer, stainless steel island, coffee makers and robots, ...
-meal corner with semi-high tables and semi-high stools like in a brasserie
-living room with 3 rattan armchairs and coffee table, small Bluetooth speaker. Wireless.
No TV, no sofa, few decorative items.
• 2nd floor under the roof: family room with 2 beds / 3 beds. Double bed (160 * 200) and single bed (90 * 190). Porticos Wardrobe (no cupboard, no chest of drawers). Velux with blackout blinds. Sheets and duvet provided. The sanitary facilities are on the ground floor.
• In front of the house, pedestrian alley with sea view. You can have a small wooden table and chairs for a drink with a sea view. In strong winds, you will have to be well wrapped up to enjoy it ;-) It is important to respect the calm of the alley for the neighbors and not to move the furniture elsewhere in the alley.
No space to store bikes inside or outside.
Note: on the ground floor of the house, a second independent entrance is for owners who have a laundry room for their cottages (linen storage and standard size washing machines / dryers) and also a small table garden for their use, at the foot of the house in the lane. In the evening, you are the only guests in the whole house.
You can see the sea from the house when leaning to the side through the open windows on the 1st floor, or when leaving the house, but you cannot see the sea from inside the house because it is perpendicular. You have a view on the come and go on Rue de la Mer.
On prior request, possibility of laundry service (washing + drying / € 4 per basket - no ironing).