Apartment with retro charm on the ground floor of La Maison Matelot, with antique bathtub, small terrace and beautiful old cement tiles.
- 33 M2 apartment on the 1st floor of La Maison Matelot
- 100 m from the sea, not far from moored boats and small shops
- 1 living room with kitchenette, dining area and 1 extra daybed, 1 small bedroom, 1 SDD
- Description: Suite of 30 M2 indoors + 8M2 outdoors, for 2 people. It is composed of: - On entering, kitchen equipped with 13M2, old cupboard as a dresser, dining table with 2 loom armchairs, TV / DVD / HiFi / WiFi. - Bedroom of 10 M2 (separated from the living room by a 3/4 wall and a curtain) for 2 people with queen size bed (160 * 200), shelf. - Bathroom of 7 M2 (separated from the bedroom by a curtain), fully tiled with old cast iron bath, old sink, WC, wardrobe and cupboard for cumulus. VMC.- A courtyard / terrace south of 8 M2, arranged lengthwise, with small table / 2 garden chairs, budding vegetation. Windows side: Very bright apartment. The living room and the bedroom face south, on a small square. Some residents park on this square. The shower room overlooks Halley lane with cathedral glass panes.
- Decoration: Retro charm and "Gustavian / shabby chic" spirit with shades of gray and linen (Farrow & Ball paintings), mixed with the patterns of the old cement tiles on the floor. Contemporary gray floor in the bedroom, rough paneling at the head of the bed, exposed stones on the kitchen side, bathroom fully tiled in white earthenware underground. Charming furniture, mottled and patinated. Some marine objects here and there, books available.
- Parking : free public in the villageFree public parking in the village
- Duration of stay: 2 nights minimum (except bank holidays 3/4 nights and some school holidays 5/7 nights)
- Check-in:5 p.m. (late arrival possible) / Check-out: noon
Non-smoking, pets not accepted
- Cot and baby chair loan upon prior confirmation
Before booking, see full description and photos on =>