Small fisherman's house with sea view, authentic charm & contemporary spirit. Exceptional sea view terrace. Regularly in the decoration & tourism press. Renovation of the exterior walls will be redone in late 2021 or early 2022.
- 4 PEOPLE max (Ideally 2 adults or 2 adults and 2 children. Not recommended for 4 adults.)
- SEA VIEW , waterfront on the quay
- Fisherman's HOUSE of 70 M2 + raised terrace with exceptional sea view 10 M2 + laundry room 10 M2
- DESCRIPTION : On the ground floor, living room with kitchen area, lounge area, dining area. 1st Floor: reading level with sea view, twin bedroom (2 beds 90 * 190), shower room / WC. 2nd floor under very bright attic: sea view bedroom (160 * 200 bed), bathroom open to bedroom with bath, WC. Sea view on each floor (smaller on the ground floor) and from the bathtub. In front of the house on the quay side: laundry-lounge area with beautiful sea view, terrace above exceptional sea view with garden furniture (access by steep staircase).
- DECO : Old world charm and contemporary spirit for this authentic house, renovated with an architect.Modest outside because subject to the marine elements and cozy inside. Clean decoration gives pride of place to soft materials and seaside colors: paneling, original floor tiles, polished concrete, original staircase, linen, stainless steel and zinc ... shades of white, gray, blue, sand. Vintage furniture and pieces of contemporary design (Hay tables, chairs ...)
- PARKING : free public on the platform
- 2019 prefectural ranking: 4 *
- WEEKLY RENTAL on SATURDAY / SATURDAY (biweekly in July-August with exceptions)
- CHECK-IN: 5pm late arrival possible | CHECK-OUT: 10 a.m.
- Very exceptionally and only at the last minute, it may happen that La Maison sur le Quai is rented for short stays. In this case, the dates are open on the online booking engine
- ALL INCLUSIVE PACKAGES : charges, linens, wifi, end of stay cleaning excluding tourist tax of € 1.70 / night / adult
- Non-smoking, pets not accepted
- It is not allowed to be more than 4 people in this cottage including for meals. Our lodgings do not allow the reception of groups of friends or large families.
BEFORE BOOKING, CONSULT THE FULL DESCRIPTION AND PHOTOS => www.lamaisonsurlequai.weebly.com