Family-friendly house, refined with soul and style and beautiful sea views on 3 sides. Ideal for cooking. Vintage foosball table. With family, duo or 2 couples.
- 5 PEOPLE max.
- SEA VIEW , waterfront on the quay
- Upscale fisherman's house of 110 m2 + small shared courtyard at the back
- 2 bedrooms: 1 double, 1 triple | 3 Bathrooms (1 bath, 2 showers, 3 WCs)
- Vintage football table
- DESCRIPTION: 2 old fishermen's houses renovated into 1 large, refined gîte, very pleasant to live in the Family House spirit. Ground floor on quay side: entrance-office with sea / quay view, SDD / WC. 1st floor: Sea view lounge with leather sofa, club armchair, 2 loom armchairs, Beautiful kitchen with a warm spirit and dining table. 2nd floor on the quay side: double bedroom (160 * 200), open shower room / WC. Courtyard side: triple room (160 * 200, 90 * 190), bathroom / WC (lateral sea view with large velux windows).Ground floor Courtyard side: laundry room, games room Vintage table football (does not communicate with the house). Shared courtyard shared with neighbors (garden furniture). 2 interior stairs (1 wood, 1 hexagonal metal), 1 exterior staircase
- DECO: Marine spirit, noble materials in wood, stone, leather, metal, parquet, canopies in wood and metal workshop, charming tableware, high-end equipment
- PARKING: free public on the quay at the foot of the house. Free use of a small car garage, 5 minutes' walk away.
- 2019 prefectural ranking: 4 *
- WEEKLY RENTAL ON SATURDAY / SATURDAY
- CHECK-IN: 5pm late arrival possible | CHECK-OUT: 10 a.m.
- Very exceptionally and only at the last minute, it may happen that "Un Bateau sous mon Transat" is rented for short stays. In this case, the dates are open on the online booking engine
- ALL INCLUSIVE PACKAGES: charges, linens, wifi, end of stay cleaning excluding tourist tax of € 1.70 / night / adult
- Non-smoking, pets not accepted
- It is not allowed to be more than 5 people in this cottage including for meals. Our lodgings do not allow the simultaneous reception of groups of friends or large families (you could not share your meals together).
BEFORE BOOKING, CONSULT THE FULL DESCRIPTION AND PHOTOS OF THIS GITE => www.unbateausousmontransat.com